My Creative Space - Part 2

If you enjoyed part 1 of the tour of my creative space, I hope you'll check out the rest.
With limited space, how I stored things has been a big part of adapting this room to be a craft room.
I love storage options that are pretty as well as functional.
I made this pretty storage box with 25 drawers to hold all my itty bitty scrapbooking embellishments. It looks great up on top of my storage unit when not in use and when it is required I keep it on my desk.
All of the shelved storage units in the room have soft, flowing curtains to keep the room looking neat and tidy. The overall effect is very feminine and romantic.
An added bonus of having my creative supplies on show is they are easily accessed and I don't forget what I have.
I like to move things around every few weeks, just to keep it all fresh and inspiring... plus I keep making new things!!
You can see more on my blog.

How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
15 Memorial Day Crafts
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
Kerryanne ~ Shabby Art Boutique

• Marie
    Marie

I would love to know how you made the storage unit with the 25 drawers. It is so very pretty! Marie

• Barbara Nichols
    Barbara Nichols

IKEA...I have some.

• Annie Murphy-Jones
    Annie Murphy-Jones

Would you be good enough to let me know what kind of paper you have used on the front of the small set of drawers please?

• @Annie Murphy-Jones the paper is from the Tilda collection that I sell in my Boutique, but this design has recently been retired. If you are in the US, Tilda products unfortunately are not distributed there.