Want to know ?

+7

Just wondering what is this plant ?

q want to know
q want to know
  • Singing Servant Singing Servant on Jul 27, 2018

I believe it is nightshade. But not sure which kind.

Check out this link: http://agpest.co.nz/?pesttypes=black-nightshade

• Barbara Brown Barbara Brown on Jul 28, 2018

Yes, it looks like nightshade. If the berries in the top pic, turn black then I would put it out.

Make should you be the berries too.

The birds eat the berries the drop the seeds as they fly over. I have them in my garden too.

• Ken30072307 Ken30072307 on Jul 28, 2018
    Looks like 2 leaf nightshade. Berries turn yellow then orange and then perhaps black. Birds do share the plant with the world except in my yard I pull them out for the garbage man not recycle.
  • Parv Parv on Jul 28, 2018

Thanks, just wondering if they are edible or not .

• Jerry roselli Jerry roselli on Jul 28, 2018

Home formula for Hosta spray against bugs....thanks

• Lil24790049 Lil24790049 on Jul 28, 2018
    I think is a native plant from Centro America called Mora ,I forgot the scientific name, the leaves are used to make soup. I have tried to cultivate it but not luck. These plant have some medical properties.
  • Umm... I think lil is right ⬆️
  • Parv Parv on Jul 28, 2018

I am waiting for little berries to ripe to what will turn out, plant it self look very healthy that this year grown from store bought compost, soil and soil from farm ( because we mix three of them in new garden)