Attic Craft Room Reveal

This project has taken months, but my husband and I feel the time and effort spent is so worth it! Here is my new attic craft room, set up in a space in our attic that used to be unfinished (or, barely finished...or badly finished). Now it's functional and bright, perfect for getting away to craft and blog!
The room was originally only marginally finished if that, so it was torn down to the studs, then we installed wood floors and dry wall. Primed, painted, trimmed, replaced both windows, recreated both window sills, built doors to access the knee walls.
The room isn't that big, but I was able to fit in plenty of storage with a card catalog that I split and a few pieces of furniture from Ikea.
attic craft room reveal, craft rooms, home decor
The door to the attic room is not a full size door. I like to call it my hobbit door. It's only about 5 feet at the highest point, and super narrow, so most of the furniture was assembled inside. Displayed is my typebike canvas and a homemade scrap wood lantern.
I've filled my workspace with childhood memories, blog crafts and family photos, so I can surround myself with things I love while I work.
Hello World!
Our beautiful wood floors! For the full reveal, check out the blog post!
ChiWei

• Mish Volonino

Love it. It is so inviting

• Rmm5017243

Beautiful room with lots of great light! I have a great craft room but the lighting sucks. Envious! BTW, great floor too! I'd love to craft in your space!