Attic Craft Room Reveal

This project has taken months, but my husband and I feel the time and effort spent is so worth it! Here is my new attic craft room, set up in a space in our attic that used to be unfinished (or, barely finished...or badly finished). Now it's functional and bright, perfect for getting away to craft and blog!
The room was originally only marginally finished if that, so it was torn down to the studs, then we
attic craft room reveal, craft rooms, home decor
The door to the attic room is not a full size door. I like to call it my hobbit door. It's only about 5 feet at the highest point, and super narrow, so most of the furniture was assembled inside. Displayed is my typebike canvas and a homemade scrap wood lantern.
I've filled my workspace with childhood memories, blog crafts and family photos, so I can surround myself with things I love while I work.
Hello World!
Our beautiful wood floors! For the full reveal, check out the blog post!
ChiWei