Summer "wreaths"!!

I love creating wreaths for my double front doors but sometimes they give me fits!! I wanted something different but finding two vessels that are the same and then coming up with an idea for both can be difficult.
summer wreaths, crafts, patriotic decor ideas, seasonal holiday decor, Summer Front Door Wreaths
Summer Front Door "Wreaths"!
This is what I came up with!! I love how they "pop" on my black doors!!
I scoured Ebay, my local thrift stores and GoodwillI found these metal planters and thought they just might work!
They lay flat against my doors but I added some rubber pads to the back to protect the glass from the metal.
I cut some florist foam in half and hot glued them to the bottom of the planter.
I found some simple burlap type flowers on sale (50%) at Michaels. Three was the perfect fit. I finished them off with some pretty red flowers found at Hobby Lobby!!
By adding a simple white burlap ribbon, which I thread thru the back of the container and tied in a simple bow at the wreath holder, my "wreaths" were finished!!!
So easy to embellish for 4th of July.....just add a couple of flags!!!

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 50 comments
Next