Susan Davia
Susan Davia
  • Hometalk Helper
  • Colorado Springs, CO

Garden Screen

$0

Here is a project idea that is something to give the sitting area a more private feel....it can also block some light but will not get blown over with a gust of wind.
garden screen
I started with a room divider that had spaces for photos. I had one of these and a few of the glass pieces were broken...so I took all of the framework out leaving just the wood portion.
garden screen
Then I wrapped garden twine around each section and then dressed it with an autumn vine and a welcome sign I had laying about.
garden screen
This is the back view
garden screen
So once all the photo frames are out either start on the top or bottom,loop and tie off and then start wrapping around each section either moving up or down (depending where u started) moving to the next section and repeat...when you are at the end of a row.wrap twice moving over a bit and continue wrapping as you did on the first row.....repeat till desired amount is covered.....decorate and enjoy.
garden screen
Full view
garden screen
With plants in place, it looks so lovely in our space!

• Garden twine  (Had)
  • Tall picture wall screen  (Had)
  • Welcome sign and autumn vine  (had)