Monday Makeover

I’ve had this bistro set for about 14 years. I was going to sell it at the yard sale but decided not to – glad I didn’t. Here is the table.. before
The chairs are equally bad. The bad weather mixed with birds took its toll on them. The set is vintage wrought iron. I adore scrolled wrought iron.. that’s what attracted me to the set.
I decide to paint the set and give it a whole new look. I could’t make up my mind as to what color to paint so..I chose a two-tone color.
I was going to attempt to do the cushions myself, but I realize my short comings and a seamstress - I am not- so I recruited my dear friend Sylvia, of S&A Alterations, who happens to be the local seamstress.
Got the cushions all screwed in and here is the finished new look!! Get ready to get excited… :) I think you’e going to like it.. as for me… I LOVE IT!!!
It's perfect to sit while taking a break in the garden
the two tone paint colors blends well with the cushions
Jamala W

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question

Comments

2 of 257 comments
Next