Asked on Aug 3, 2018

What is the best way to keep weeds from comming back??

RussbowLaurieOliva
+4

• Franklinrawley
    Franklinrawley

round up 41% glyphosate.

• Patty
    Patty

WHITE VINEGAR EPSON SALT OR TABLE SALT And DAWN BLUE DISH DETERGENT!! 👌 GET A SQUIRT BOTTLE ADD ((1/4)) cup of Table Salt/EPSON ((of your choice what ever you have on hand )) ((2/3)) SQUIRT’s of Dawn dish detergent ((BLUE)) FILL THE REST WITH WHITE VINEGAR ,, SHAKE AND START KILLING THOSE WEED’s THEY WILL NOT RETURN !!

• Patty
    Patty

IT REALLY WORK’s I HOPE YOU TRY IT !!

• Judy
    Judy

Kathleen,

The only thing I find is ground cover if it’s for a planting bed. Other wise it’s yearly treatment with home made spray or good ole pulling.

Pulling weeds after the rain helps get more of the roots. If the roots stay it will grow back. Like eyebrow tweezing!

• Oliva
    Oliva

Preen granules work very well, but should not be used in newly seeded areas or with very young plant growth, nearby.

• Laurie
    Laurie

hahahahahahaha!!!!!

• Russbow
    Russbow

From Where?????? If this is in a garden, don't use the salt. If its in your grass, don't use any of the ideas I see, it will kill the grass too. For a proper answer we need more information, I am surprised at the answers not knowing where the weeds are growing.,