Asked on Aug 3, 2018

Any ideas on how these boxes could be put to use?

VimarhonorAlexRo
+9

We have lots of these boxes at work and we don’t want to just throw them out. If anyone has any suggestions we are all eyes and ears. Thanks!

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes

Karen...about what is the size of these boxes? It's hard to tell from picture. Thanks. Just off the bat I would say maybe good box for money gift or gift card.

• Karen
      Karen

Thank you I’m not sure the size. I appreciate your idea but they might be a little too big for a gift card

• Patricia Morris
    Patricia Morris

They are lovely boxes. For the home one can be used as a handy spare key box. Put in hooks and store your spares away for safekeeping. The pocket would come in handy for copies of house building plans with yard details. When gardening you can refer to them so you don't dig a hole and burst a pipe. You will also know where you can or can't drill a hole into your walls safely.

• Karen
      Karen

Thank you I like your idea about the keys and will try it and send you a picture as to it turns out.

• Joanne lueke
    Joanne lueke

My husband has a box very similar to this that sits on his nightstand next to the bed. Before he goes to bed he puts his wallet, keys, watch, pocket change and cell phone into it so everything is together and can be easily retrieved the next morning. I think it might also work for glasses, jewelry, etc for a female.

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes

Sorry

• Ro
    Ro

Attach a closure and use for travel jewelry holder, charger holder, medicine holder

• Karen
      Karen

Thanks for your suggestions as some of them do have a magnetic closure on them.

• Alex
    Alex

Garage use! Sorting small tools, miscellaneous items like nuts and bolts. I'd go crazy with these! Plus, one could probably keep hearing aids in them... ; )

• Karen
      Karen

Good idea. You are correct that is what hearing aids are delivered in. We have extras because people don’t want them. If you want a couple let me know and I’ll send them to you at no charge.

Thans for your reply.

• Vimarhonor
    Vimarhonor

Hello Karen,

Are they deep enough to put a multiport phone charger in?

It might be a neat way to organize a charging station — an uncluttered way!

You might have to make a hole in one side to get the charging cable in.

• Karen
      Karen

Excellent idea, I’ll have to give it a try. Thank you ever so much.