Asked on Aug 6, 2018

How do I attach these darn things??

Sherry MarieEllisJodee Helm
+6

So I’ve whitewashed my pallet and gathered up my old rusty tools and stuff. Now how in the world do I attach them to my sign? Thanks y’all for any tips!

• DesertRose
    DesertRose

If you drilled some holes behind where each tool will be and use small wire to tie them on, they would stay. Use small holes and have a layout marked to know where to put the holes to line up an not show behind each tool. Wire approximately the same color would not hardly show at all. Hope this helps Jodee

• Jodee Helm
    Jodee Helm

Sorry the pic is upside down 🤪

• Sherry Marie
    Sherry Marie

I was thinking something along the lines of gorilla glue, how heavy are the tools ?

• Jodee Helm
      Jodee Helm

They’re pretty heavy. Also, they are somewhat sentimental. The traps we found on our property when we started clearing it to build and the other tools were given to me by my dad and grandad so I don’t want to ruin them with glue.

Thanks so so much for the suggestion though. I appreciate your time!

• Ellis
    Ellis

Perhaps Loctite PL premium? Works indoors and out, but it's pretty permanent.

• Sherry Marie
    Sherry Marie

The only other idea off the top of my head would be zip ties. You would still be able to see the clear ones to a certain degree but it would not damage any of your items ..