Asked on Aug 7, 2018

How to fix a ceiling fan blades that aren't working?

KmdreamerLarry shriverLisa
+5

Hi ! you friends,please give me how to fix a ceiling fan blade that aren't working ,the lights work ,I lost the info.In this tab. Yes I've had it 30 +yes someone said it do it be the motor ,I need directions how to install,with safety precautions,And how do I know what kind of motor to buy ,thx so much for such values answers I lost Lisa

• Osbelia Echeverria
    Osbelia Echeverria

I have the same problem is a switch that needs to bechange

• Lisa
      Lisa

Thx I hope that's all it is,because I think hear the motor running

• Osbelia Echeverria
    Osbelia Echeverria

You have to pulled apart you see which is for the life doctor the blade and take to any hardware store and show the part I looking for I hope I describe it good

• Jewellmartin
    Jewellmartin

The motor would probably cost more than a new fan and light. The energy savings, new wiring and motor, and style would probably be worth it. Best wishes ☺️

• Lisa
    Lisa

Check yah! I'll go for more affordable .Thx so much Lisa

• Larry shriver
    Larry shriver

If there is a Habit for Humanity store close to you, they should have some good used ones you could choose from. My store here locally usually has quite a few of them. Good luck.

• Kmdreamer
    Kmdreamer

It would be more exspensive to by a moter cheeper to buy the whole fan