How To Clean Your Toilet From Top To Bottom

$1

Many of you know I like a clean home and I'm always looking for more information on the best way to do it. I have always cleaned my toilet with vinegar but recently while doing research I found out there was a better germ killer and way to clean that I wanted to share.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

how to clean your toilet from top to bottom

The magic ingredient is Hydrogen Peroxide and it needs to be no more than 3% which is usually the kind you can pick up at any regular store. Hydrogen Peroxide contains antimicrobial ingredients and is very biodegradable. Put your Hydrogen Peroxide in a squirt bottle.

The first thing you'll want to do is spray the inside of your toilet with the Hydrogen Peroxide. Make sure to get up under the lip of the toilet.

Pour about 1/2-1 cup into your toilet bowl and let it soak.

Pull off the lid of your tank and pour 1/2-1 cup in there as well.

Cleaning from top to bottom is usually the best order to clean your toilet. You can use paper towels, or if you'd like to be more Eco friendly you can use an old rag that you'll launder appropriately to disinfect it.

Spray the lid of your toilet tank and wipe it down. Next spray and wipe the tank and be sure to clean the handle well.

If you can, remove the toilet seat. We have fantastic toilet lids that you twist to unlock and they pop right off. You can find them here - https://amzn.to/2nl4bJ2

If you cannot remove your toilet lid, simply lift it and continue to the next step.

Use a toilet cleaner brush of your choice and scrub out the bowl. Be sure to scrub well under the lip. Flush your toilet one you are done with this step.

If your toilet seat comes off, spray the top of the toilet and wipe clean.

*If your toilet seat does not come off, you'll do this step later.

Put your toilet seat back on.

Spray and clean the lid.

Spray and clean the bottom of the lid, and hinges.

Spray and clean the toilet seat.

Spray and clean the bottom of your toilet seat.

*If your lid doesn't come off, you would now clean the top of the base of your toilet.

Spray and wipe the bottom of your toilet. There are a lot of nooks and crannies here so be sure to get them all. Remove the small cap that hides the screws holding your toilet seat down and clean that area as well. Clean the cap before returning back into place.

Your toilet is now clean!

I would love to have you stop by my blog     Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

Chas' Crazy Creations

• Linda

Thank you for such detailed instructions. And pictures too!

• Vee

More of a suggestion than a ?. I just place a sprayer from an empty bottle directly on my peroxide bottle. Just cut tje tube down with scissors for a perfect fit