Under the Bed Shoe Storage!

$0

When we downsized drastically a couple years ago, I knew I needed to store my shoes in a place other than our cramped closet. I knew that under the bed was going to be my best bet. So, I found some pallet wood, Luna and a handle and went to building a shallow box.
This is what I basically started with. I didn’t get pix of the actual supplies I used but this gives you an idea of what I used!
I sanded down the pieces of pallet and cut them to the size that fit between the posts under my bed. I didn’t really worry about painting them or covering up old nail holes simply because you were not going to see them at all.
Here is a pix of the pallet board attached to the Luan board. Luan is a very thin board that is used a lot in the making of furniture.
Fits under the bad nicely!
Putting my shoes sideways made it easy to get quite a few in the drawer.
Easily hides away out of site!

31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?

• Gwe27350524

With my small closet this is a fantastic idea since I'm a shoeaholic.

• Linda

Talk about shoeaholic, I need rehab for my addiction! Absolutely great idea! Like it SO MUCH better than the plastic storage I have. Definitely going to do this. Glad I have a cal-king!!Thanks for sharing!