Asked on Aug 8, 2018

How do I fix a bi fold door that’s falling of the track?

DeeKmdreamerBillie Keefer
+4

My kitchen panty doors are coming of the track.

One roller has come completely off the track.

• Alt33618571
    Alt33618571

Yes

• C Crow
    C Crow

Have no personal experience with this, but did a Google search "repair bi-fold doors" and lots of sites to help you repair the doors are out there including videos.

• Hummingbird
    Hummingbird

Mine was falling off a top track vs side. I simply bought a new track and it fixed the problem inexpensively. You may simply need a new side wheel if it is bent. You could possibly straighten the pin to the wheel it out.

• Dorothy
    Dorothy

Mine has a metal bracket-[inside door, next to wall]. There is a screw that needs to be tightened. Push the door back where it belongs first, getting roller back in the track then tighten the screw.

• Billie Keefer
    Billie Keefer

Go to youtube, several videos to show you the type of bi-fold you may have and how to repair it and what if any replacement parts you need. You can order parts on Amazon. I am 76 years old and after fighting with 2 separate doors for 3 years I went on you-tube, watched the appropriate video, ordered my parts and was able to repair both doors in less than 20 minutes.

• Kmdreamer
    Kmdreamer

The piece sticking out at the end needs to be inserted in the sliding clip

• Dee
    Dee

Here is a great video to fix bifold doors and put back on track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGPy7z5ouLk