Saw This While I Was Visiting My Daughter at a Local Business

saw this while i was visiting my daughter at a local business, container gardening, gardening, repurposing upcycling
they used drainage pipes to make this tiered plant container and also a small pcp pipe in the center, but not sure what for.

• Janettey

So do the top plants loose there water and the bottom ones stay drenched? Iooks like it

• Janettey

@Janettey Home depot has a well designed, ez to do tiered planter.

• Wendy Bagby

This wouldn't be a bust. Burpee seeds has one built with like plastic tubs and with a huge pipe or something in the middle going all the way down. Thanks for the post!! The other pipe probably has a way of putting your recycled materials also down it so that the soil would constantly get fed organic material for fertilizer and then water too. There are a ton of things you can do with plastic pvc pipes and your 2 liter plastic bottles and your large fruit juice bottles. (the ones that hold the fruit punch). I have some onions growing in the plastic juice bottles right now and they are looking great. I will definitely be trying this. I have issues with my muscles and joints that are now forcing me to grow vertical and I live in town. :) Definitely sharing with others.