Asked on Aug 11, 2018

Best DIY shampoo and conditioner?

LindaNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CAVirginia
+4

what is the best shampoo and conditioner for fine hair that falling

out

• Karen Ardillo
    Karen Ardillo

#1, have you had your thyroid checked? First sign of inactive thyroid is hair loss. If that proves to be in good working order, I use Pantene Fine Hair Shampoo n Conditioner. It truly gives me a fuller looking head of hair!

• Virginia
    Virginia

Mine falls out too because of medicine. I wash my hair in Loreal shampoo and conditioner. I always have to use conditioner. I think it's called Elvive.

You might need to use a baby shampoo. I still use a conditioner to reduce tangles so I don't pull my hair out on top of it falling out.

I had chemo for breast cancer stage 2, and my hair did fall out completely. When it came off in my hand in hanks, I was very sad. Then I got angry and shore my hair off with my scissors so I didn't have to worry about

• Virginia
    Virginia

I had chemo for breast cancer stage 2, and my hair did fall out completely. When it came off in my hand in hanks, I was very sad. Then I got angry and shore my hair off with my scissors so I didn't have to worry about it continuing to fall out. Then I wore wigs, and this gave me dignity while I got through chemo.

My hair grew back, but the medicine I'm on still causes hair loss, though not so drastically. So I use the above regimen and continue to hope for full hair after four more years of this follow - up medicine.

• Visit your dermatologist for suggestions. Too much hair falling out is typically a sign of an undiagnosed health issue. In the interim, try baby shampoo.

• Linda
    Linda

thank you

• Linda
    Linda

did see my Doctor she did test no reason found for my hair falling

out