DIY Rustic Pallet Mantel

$30

As long as I can remember, I wanted a mantle in my house. With this entryway remodel and some scrap wood (and hooks) I finally made that dream into a reality. Although this mantle isn't attached to a fireplace, it is attached to hooks that is SO needed in my entryway right about now. If you have some scrap wood (or not) this project is totally for you. Before we get started.. just a little fun fact: The pallet wood is the same wood I made my barn doors with! The 1x3 is also left over from the storage unit! haha. Don't let any wood go to waste, people!! Ok now, let's get started.
I cut down the wood and attached the pieces together. I have details on the cuts and measurements on the blog post linked below.
I attached the finished "under mantel" piece to the pallet wood I attached together.
I attached it to the wall (details on how i did this on my blog post) and added hooks.
Here's the final product!!! If you want DIY emails from me straight in your inbox, please sign up for my FREE email newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/dtPq6D

Be sure to check out my blog post for more detailed instructions!! There is also a video tutorial in the blog post as well :)

• Pallets
  • Hooks

Everything Red For Canada Day
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
Nickell Morgan