How to quickly get rid of latex paint? FREE

+1

With rental properties, I have left over gallons and gallons of paint from each property, The interior colors have changed, I'm not ever going to "touch up" those 1980's colors, I would rather go with all new colors. OK the secret, Lay old blankets, drop cloths, table cloths, any unwanted comforters, sleeping blankets or discarded carpet on your drive way or lawn, pour the paint all over it, IN THE SUN, it will dry up in less than an hour, leave the open empty can there too, then simply roll it up and toss it away, DONE.

• Kathy Kathy on Aug 19, 2018

Why not paint some terracotta planters & use some of the old 1980's paint on them? You can also donate old blankets to your local vet or SPCA or wash them & donate them to any Military Veterans Organization.

Kathy

• Sue28039999 Sue28039999 on Aug 19, 2018

NO. Donate left over paint to Habitat for Humanity Restore Stores.

• Barbara Barbara on Aug 19, 2018

If the paint is still able to be used, call Habitat for Humanity, or other charitable places, so you can donate that paint. Even to Boys and Girls Clubs, the kids could use the paints for projects. Maybe the manager of another apartment building, or an artist could use the paint. List it for free on Craig's list, or Let Go, or your local buy/sell site.

• Jackie F Taylor Jackie F Taylor on Aug 20, 2018

Good advice, will do, thank you,