Colorful Wicker Chairs Summer Makeover

When it comes to my outdoor wicker, I've done the white...I've done the black...I've done the brown. Then I decided it was summer and it was time for some color! I shopped the paint aisle at Lowes and found a gorgeous blue-green color from Valspar called Secluded Garden. Is there anything easier than spray paint when it comes to a makeover?! You can find the full tutorial at http://www.houseontheway.com/colorful-front-porch-wicker-chairs/
My wicker chairs got a facelift with some beautiful Valspar Spray Paint called Secluded Garden.
All-weather wicker is the perfect surface for a spray paint designed to use on plastic. My brown wicker chairs look so fresh and new with this new color.
To add another great pop of color, I added my red floral throw pillows to the chairs. The pillows have a touch of the blue, which look fabulous with the chairs.
What a beautiful place to sit and enjoy the day!

24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
House on the Way - Leslie