Marty's Musings
Marty's Musings
  • Greensboro, NC

Check Out This Fire Pit Made With Free Bricks and an Old Chimenea!

My DIY hubby hauled bricks from the patio of a home being torn down and used them to build a patio for his repurposed chimenea. The result? An amazing fire pit and patio that lures family and friends all year!
check out this fire pit made with free brick and an old chimenea, concrete masonry, decks, diy, outdoor living, patio
The patio serves as a gathering point in our backyard with benches and chairs circled around the fire pit.
Using pavers and crushed up brick my husband made this unique pathway from our deck to the patio.
Details of this repurposed fire pit are on the blog!
Love that my husband used free bricks (but a lot of labor!) to build this patio and fire pit area.
Marty's Musings

• Paula

I love how this was all recycled and put together so professionally. Looks top of the line. I love this!!!!!

• Joleen Haynes-Mack

What a Beautiful relaxing spot!! I love it and it gives me such great ideas for out own fire pit area which needs a make over!! Thanks for sharing......