DIY Toothbrush Holder and Matching Soap Dispenser

$4

We have a bathroom in the basement of our house. And it has never really gotten much love or attention. It is a backup, to be used only as a last resort and therefore it has been easy to ignore. But recently we have decided to give it at least some attention. We are planning to paint and tile and fix the icky shower.

But first I am decorating it. Now I know that is completely backwards but what can I say? I
diy toothbrush holder and matching soap dispenser
not a zoo theme,
or a wild animal theme,
or what ever that makes you think of.
The theme of course is Silver Safari!

Now you may be wondering where in the world a theme like that might come from and all I can say is it comes from the trash and I mean that litter-ally. I didn't even think of that little pun until I was actually typing it. Sometimes I crack myself up.

Anyway, this post is honestly one of my less trashy projects. Other projects in this bathroom redo include a shower curtain made from food wrappers, a chandelier lamp shade also from food wrappers and recycled glass and lets not forget about the Cheeto's bags made into wall art. :-)

You may think that I am kidding but I assure you I am not. Trash is kind of my thing. And trust me I know just how classy that sounds.
Happy Upcycling!

Cindy

If you are interested in more upcycling inspiration I hope you will stop by my blog www.UpcycleDesignLab.com
Cindy @ Upcycle Design Lab