DIY Bathroom Mirror Revamp

Looking for something easy and inexpensive to add a little something extra to your bathroom? This DIY bathroom mirror revamp is the perfect solution. It may be inexpensive but will look like you spent more much than you really did.
So why not get rid of the frame and add something completely different? That’s exactly what I did. I have some marble accessories on my bathroom counter for holding toothbrushes, cotton balls, q-tips, etc. My inspiration came from these to add a matching touch to the style I already had going and loved. I added “marble” look-a-like tiles around the frame and what a difference it made.
Continue gluing your tiles on the mirror until the borders are completely covered. If your mirror is hanging or attached to the wall, you may also want to use a strong type of tape such as painters tape or duct tape to place across the tile and onto the wall. This will also help the tiles to stay adhered to the mirror and not slip off especially on the top border.
I use my full-length mirror in the bathroom all the time and love the new look of the marble. You could never buy a mirror like this in the store for as cheap as it was for me to make it. Plus I was able to recycle that old mirror we found when we moved into our house which makes me even happier.
Enjoy your new revamped mirror whether it is in your bathroom or anywhere else in your home, but also don’t forget to enjoy the little things in life!

15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
Southern Couture

• Ann daniel
    Ann daniel

YOUR WELCOME I'VE GOT A QUSTION,IF YOU REMOVE THE FRAME HOW DO YOU HANG THE MIRROR ON THE WALL ?THANK YOU.

• Ann daniel
    Ann daniel

P.S.& WHAT SIZE WAS YOUR TILE IN THIS PROJECT?

• Southern Couture
      Southern Couture

@Ann daniel The tile was 2" x 2". There are brackets that you can buy at a hardware store that hook onto the edge of the mirror. Ask someone that works there and they should be able to help you. Hope that helps. I don't know the exact name. I'm sorry about that.