How can I store a ice chests/cooler?

+4

I have no garage, no basement storage, and the only closets are where our clothes are. I need suggestions. I can't come up with anything.

• Maybe you could use them for storage in your closets for things like purses, sweaters, or shoes.

• Zard Pocleeb Zard Pocleeb on Aug 27, 2018

You didn’t mention if you have an attic, but that would probably work. You also didn’t mention a porch, but if you have one they can be stored there. You can make some type of small, decorative, removable barrier to hide them when not in use. My last idea...maybe a family member, friend, or neighbor would be willing to store them for you.

• Sandy Grimes Sandy Grimes on Aug 27, 2018

In the fridge or freezer?

• Sarah Barganier Sarah Barganier on Aug 28, 2018

Depends on how much room you have in any room. Cover with a cloth to make it an end table, night stand, etc. or make a cover out of wood or other material. Do you have a car port, hang them from the roof.

• Leisa Yeager Leisa Yeager on Aug 28, 2018

You can stack them and put a table cloth over use as a side table, store other things in them works as double duty...

• Rebecca Jones Rebecca Jones on Aug 28, 2018

Thank you

• Starr Wilson Starr Wilson on Aug 28, 2018

If you have a crawl space and it's deep enough you could store them there.