Where can you get beach wallpaper for a bathroom?

+7

I got some great ideas from readers but still have few with my design for tub wall redo. Need cheap way to design my bathroom as below.

q where can you get beach wallpaper for bathroom

This is now

Paint and chair rail all bathroom. White subway tile around tub. Beach wallpaper that is waterproof and certain size. Windowsill at bottom of drawn window. ( subway tile could have few light blue tiles mixed )

• Kathy Gunter Law Kathy Gunter Law on Aug 28, 2018

You can put a beach scene on the tub surround either by painting or vinyl. There are so many people who do custom vinyl work, I'm sure you can have someone cut out what you need. Then add some beach decor and you'll be done.

• Oliva Oliva on Aug 28, 2018

Why not paint your background color using gloss paint (high humidity area), then stencil on some beach scene and custom paint the stencils.

• Lizabeth Garrett Lizabeth Garrett on Aug 29, 2018

I dont know but my first thought was amazon.

• Becky Becky on Aug 29, 2018

I got curious and did a google search for "beach mural wallpaper." This was one of the first that came up. https://www.brewsterwallcovering.com/beach-wall-murals.aspx Good luck - I hope you will post some pictures of your finished project - it sounds great!

• Janine Bartram Janine Bartram on Aug 30, 2018

I got some from WISH.COM it's a pvc self adhesive paper, easy to apply and looks great.

• Ray Porter Ray Porter on Aug 30, 2018

Sherwin Williams has wallpaper

• Jill Gunzenhauser Jill Gunzenhauser on Aug 30, 2018

I loved wallpaper the first few times it was "in", and just hung another couple rolls now that it seems to be "in" again. It's just not a good idea in a steamy bathroom, ever. It will look good for awhile, but it always peels back at the seems, ALWAYS! Get a Plan B!

• Oliva Oliva on Aug 30, 2018

Unless your bathroom has a fabulous exhaust fan system, it doesn't seem wise to install wallpaper in that room. Think about how you'll guarantee the paper will survive repeatedly being wet over years of use.

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Dec 11, 2018

Go to Wish.com. You can find wall covering, shower curtains, etc. in beach and San, underwater creatures, sharks, and other colorful and adorable designs and accessories. Happy beach time! ☺️