A Fun DIY Project With Pergo (That Has Nothing to Do With the Floor!)

The built-in china cabinet in our dining room is one of my favorite things about our old New England home but the crystal and white china that we store inside faded into the cabinet's white backdrop. To showcase these beautiful pieces and add some texture and decorative interest to the cabinet, I lined the back of it with Pergo flooring. It gives the look of real barnwood but for less money than and it's
a fun diy project with pergo that has nothing to do with the floor, dining room ideas, diy, home decor
After installing the Pergo and adding some new hardware to the doors, our china cabinet went from looking like this:
to this:
More details on the Pergo installation and images of the rest of our dining room can be found here: http://www.drivenbydecor.com/2014/06/a-simple-diy-cabinet-update-with-pergo.html
Kris {Driven By Decor}