Asked on Sep 1, 2018

How do I find the best vacuum cleaner for pet hair?

Johnavallance82Hughes DylanPrilmer Lipscomb
+7

Best vacuum cleaner for pet hair

• Alonzo Wright
    Alonzo Wright

You have to consider some tips while choosing the best vacuum cleaner for your pet hair. First, you have to keep in mind what type of floor do you have? if your pet moves all around the home then you have to choose the latest technology cleaner this removes the dirt from the floor.

You should choose the cleaner which is designed to remove the pet hairs from the carpet. Visit here: https://www.mybestvacuumforpethair.com/

• Landsharkinnc
    Landsharkinnc

Check Consumer Guide --- they didn't give BISSEL a very good review ...

• Ellen Zoodsma
    Ellen Zoodsma

While I have had pets my entire

life I really have always have the vacuum issue. Picking up the hair doesn’t seem the issue it is finding a vacuum that last more that a couple of years. “Powr-flite” (no I didn’t spell that wrong) makes some excellent commercial ones and you can get parts for them as well so they are repairable. Customer service can help you with your selection.

• Jac2051042
    Jac2051042

Miele

• Sheila Wagner
    Sheila Wagner

Shark!!! Nothing compares couldnt live w/o

• Win10200526
    Win10200526

Use a rubber broom! I have a Rotty and a Pug, the Pug sheds 24/7 but one pull with the rubber broom and my carpet looks brand new, works everywhere wood floors, vinyl plus hair doesn't stick to the bottom of the broom and it has a squeegee for liquid spills.

• Prilmer Lipscomb
    Prilmer Lipscomb

What is a rubber broom? I use a Bissell for pet hair .

• Hughes Dylan
    Hughes Dylan

I have two long haired black border collies who shed continually and our house is almost fully carpeted. On top of that I have quite a few caged birds in the rec room so I know messes.

Even more odd, I collect vintage vacuum cleaners and have about 40 different types of various makes and styles.

Want to know the which one is the out and out winner..a Hoover upright, specifically if you can find one, a Hoover Powermax or Concept upright, even one of those old Hoover convertibles from the 60/70's with the big bag on the handle.

Nothing but nothing is better. Kirby's come pretty close but only a Hoover will pick up matted in dog hair in one pass. If you don't want to try and find one of them used get a new Hoover Windtunnel that uses bags, forget bagless, too messy to clean out. you can visit here: https://getcleaningdone.com/best-handheld-vacuum-for-pet-hair/

• Johnavallance82
    Johnavallance82
    Just now

Hello Raymon,

Take the dog with you and see which one he will be happiest with being used on him daily!