Asked on Sep 2, 2018

How do you remove water stains from stainless steel kitchen appliance?

Chas' Crazy CreationsLifestyles HomesLinda kelley
+7

• Yarnmiss
    Yarnmiss

try a water/vinegar/dawn soap mix.

• Rit33244679
      Rit33244679

Thank you. Any particular ratio of ingredients? Mine is a KitchenAid - as is my daughter's. She has NO issues with staining on any of her KA appliances. The finish on my dishwasher is completely different from hers, and it's a real problem. Thank you for your response.

• Buddy
    Buddy

Try toothpaste and an old toothbrush

• Nicole Okun
    Nicole Okun

Barkeeper's Friend should do it.

• Mona Blake
    Mona Blake

Use windex.

• Deana Thaxton Samms
    Deana Thaxton Samms

The Dollar Tree used to carry a specific cleaning wipe for stainless appliances. Works great.

• Beth
    Beth

I would use white vinegar, warm water, and a nylon brush or dish scrubber to gently rub away at the stains.

• Linda kelley
    Linda kelley

First, clean with a vinegar and water mixture. Then put a little Olive Oil on a clean, dry, microfiber cloth, and apply to fridge . Wipe in the direction of the grain. It will look beautiful again. That is how I keep mine looking like new!

• Lifestyles Homes
    Lifestyles Homes

They make stainless steel appliance cleaning agents. Read a couple of labels and see what they contain.

• Chas' Crazy Creations
    Chas' Crazy Creations

I wipe my stainless down with clean dish soap water or vinegar (whichever you like better) and that is to clean up all the dirt and finger prints, etc. Then I use a little olive oil and wipe my stainless with that and it moisturizes it. You can find more here on my blog if you are interested - https://chascrazycreations.com/clean-kitchen-natural-products/