Asked on Sep 2, 2018

How do I install/construct a short barrier around the garden?

Lifestyles HomesBethChas' Crazy Creations
+4

I need a cheap and effecient way to separate the garden from the grass. I'm on pension so it needs to be "frugal".

• Lee Brede
    Lee Brede

2 by 4s dug into the edge where you want i to stop

• Mona Blake
    Mona Blake

Rabbit fencing is fairly inexpensive.

• Mona Blake
      Mona Blake

It is light weight fencing sold by the roll at most hardware stores. Some might call it hardwear cloth. Put posts as needed and attach the fenching. Have fun!

• Chas' Crazy Creations
    Chas' Crazy Creations

Bricks and pavers might be the way to go to create your barrier. You can find them at hardware stores or places like Walmart and they are usually pretty affordable. Sometimes bricks can be found for free on places like Craigslist as well.

• Beth
    Beth

Check out your local Freecycle, Craigslist, and Facebook swap pages. I've seen construction materials, bricks, and cinder blocks for free or very cheap. Try to find someone who has a surplus that you can purchase.

• Lifestyles Homes
    Lifestyles Homes

You’ve seen a dozen posts on this forum for fences made from everything from old doors to pallets? Try a search and see.