Bike Wheel and Motorcycle Wreaths

$25

I have wanted to do this project for while and I finally got busy and searched at bike shops. Bonanza! I was able to get three today. Two I got for $5 each. They most likely would have given them to me but I wanted them to call me again when they had some. The third I purchased from Offer up. It is very nice. Smaller and of stainless steel highly polished.
bike wheel wreaths
I got two like this. I spray painted them. One in Brown for Fall and one in green for Christmas. I made two today
bike wheel wreaths
Then I purchased some items at Dollar Tree and pulled out my own left overs from fall decorating.
bike wheel wreaths
This is the for Fall. I made a second one out of the smaller heavier rim.
This one was made in a motorcycle rim!
This one was made in a motorcycle rim!
And this one war the smaller, heavier highly polished rim. I'm not a bike expert so I don't know what it was from but I loved it. Then a friend told me it is a motorcycle rim. The sign says "grateful" on the wood in the middle.