Can TP Tubes Make Your Windows Look Better?

$2

Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say. But my answer is yes. At least I think my windows look better. But then I like trash and recycling things.
can tp tubes make your windows look better
This project started with some inexpensive tension curtain rods some toilet paper / paper towel tubes, a few milk bottle caps, some wood glue and flour. My idea was to make some decorative ends or finials for my existing curtain rods. One of the best things about the curtain rod update is that it lets a lot more light in the windows.
The video above shows all the supplies and the complete process to make the faux metal finials.
It is a very simple process to build the ends with the bottle caps and paper tubes.
Part of the process is a little bit like frosting a cake. Which is about as close to baking as I get.

I am much better with a glue gun, a pair of scissors or some craft paint. :-)
Thanks for taking a look at my project. If you would like more upcycling project DIY's or Green Product Reviews you can subscribe to my  Youtube Channel here or the  Upcycle Design Lab blog here. 

Happy Upcycling!

Cindy

• Toilet paper tubes  (recycle bin)
  • Milk bottle caps  (recycle bin)
  • Wood glue  (craft store)
Cindy @ Upcycle Design Lab