Dollar Store Pumpkin Buckets All Up In Your Tree!

$10

That's right! All up in your tree!
dollar store pumpkin buckets all up in your tree
These are the buckets looking epic...who said 'Bryan that's tacky?'

I know these look tacky, but for me, it's in a fun way! This decor is easy and very doable.
Drop by your local dollar store and grab some plastic pumpkin buckets.
Get those bad boys home and remove the handles and drill in some drainage holes. I bought three different styles of plastic pumpkin buckets. I love collecting these and using them for Halloween crafts. You could say that I'm a plastic pumpkin bucket aficionado (fixes bowtie)

Last step-Hang them in your tree...or any tree. Surprise a stranger and hang a bunch of these in their tree.

I used outdoor twine to hang these. You can use anything that can hold up to the weather. I wouldn't recommend yarn or craft twine.
Little cute pumpkin!
Throw some glow sticks in the buckets too for some extra awesomeness!
I usually hang paper clay pumpkins in the tree! You can check those out here:

https://www.hometalk.com/22778587/paper-clay-jack-o-lanterns-for-outdoor-tree-decor-

Super easy! :)

Come check me out on FB or The Gram! I've got a lot of cool stuff in the works for Halloween. Not this tacky...a little this tacky.

• Plastic pumpkin buckets
  • Twine
  • Tree

To see more: https://www.facebook.com/bryansworkshop/

• Beth

For Halloween night every year, we cut spooky eyes out of toilet paper tubes and insert glow sticks, then tuck them into the bushes lining our walkway. When it gets dark, all you see are the creepy "eyes" glowing from the bushes! Your hanging pumpkin idea is great! I will add them to our one front yard tree, but try cutting out the pumpkin's facial features and see if we can make the faces glow! Thanks!

• Itsmemic

I never thought to drill holes in them to drain ! Every day I would tip my pumpkins over while they hung in the trees and you know I* always ended up pouring water down an arm or two...but ONLY when already dressed to go out !! This weekend? I did the drill hole thingy and am so happy !! Thanks !