Abbey D
Abbey D
  • Delaware, OH

How to Clean a Microfiber Couch

$15

This week my son decided to eat his Moose Tracks ice cream on my microfiber recliner and ended up dropping a chocolate chunk that he allowed to sit there and melt overnight (don’t ask me how that happens), so now I have a beautiful chocolate chunk stain on my chair. I thought I’d show you guys how to clean a microfiber couch (or chair) using a simple trick and my HomeRight Steam Machine.
how to clean a microfiber couch
What you need:
Rubbing Alcohol
Rag
Spray Bottle
how to clean a microfiber couch
Using a spray bottle, start by spraying down the stained areas with rubbing alcohol and letting sit for a few minutes. *I would suggest testing a small area on your microfiber couch before you do this to ensure that it doesn’t have an adverse reaction–it worked great on mine.*

Next, I took my HomeRight Steam Machine and a rag and used the scrubbing tool to gently steam the spot, scrub it lightly, and then use the rag to wipe up any remaining residue.
how to clean a microfiber couch
Repeat this on all the spots on your couch, gently scrubbing each one until clean. Then let dry.

how to clean a microfiber couch
Such an easy way to get your couch cleaned quickly!! See more tips on my blog for ways to clean your home!

• HomeRight Steam Machine  (www.homeright.com)
  • Rubbing Alcohol
  • Spray Bottle
Abbey D