Balcony Or Deck Privacy Hack

$0

I show you how to take what you already have and create a beautiful privacy wall on a deck or balcony.
I wanted a small privacy area on my deck so I could lay out in privacy or sit and read. I am renting an apartment and I didn't want to invest a dime or mess up the deck in anyway.
You need an old but still cute shower curtain. Or purchase a cute one on clearance.
You will need cute push pins.
Put the push pins on the other side of the ledge like wrapping a present and push the pins in. Place the pins in some of the shower curtain wholes. If you put over to the other side of the ledge you want need anything else. I did this all summer so far even in strong winds it stayed.
Wala! Privacy that didn't cost me a dime. I love to be inventive and upcycle what I already have on hand.
When I move soon I will leave behind no ugly nails or major wholes. I will just remove the push pins and you can barley see the wholes left with those. This was an easy fast way to get privacy without touching the wallet. If you enjoyed this post I would love your support and visit at my site. Thank you so much friends! Tootles!

• Shower curtain
  • Push pins

Suzie

• Flipturn

I looks nice, but is the back of the patio love seat pushed up against the railing? If not, the first big wind that you have will lift the plastic up and likely rip it right out of the little pins. Don't be too disappointed if it becomes a magic carpet.