How do i keep my plants healthy ?

+8
q how do i keep my plants healthy

I love my plants

• Gail Latta Gail Latta on Sep 09, 2018

Used coffee grounds in with your potting soil.

• Your picture shows a spider plant. They like bright, but indirect light. Water regularly, but it doesn't hurt to let the soil dry out in-between waterings.

• Kmdreamer Kmdreamer on Sep 09, 2018

Don’t overwater keep in some sun

• Gardengraz Gardengraz on Sep 10, 2018

Depends on the plant. Different plants, different requirements. Good soil, proper light, feeding.

• Fbgirl1961 Fbgirl1961 on Sep 10, 2018

Make sure your pots can drain. Otherwise salts and other compounds will build up in the soil. I can't understand why so many beautiful planters don't have drainage holes.

• Mellie Mellie on Sep 10, 2018

It may be because they're decorative, and we must put the plant in it already inside a smaller pot with drainage holes.

• Tonya Tonya on Sep 10, 2018

Agree with Ann. But would need to know what variety of plants you have in order to answer thoroughly…

• Pamela Violette Pamela Violette on Sep 10, 2018

Basics for life...water, light, lots of love...and soft music. It really does work.

• Tammy Tammy on Sep 11, 2018

ALL of my plants, no matter the variety, get the morning sun, filtered of course. Watered with ice water on the same day every week and fertilize (feed) once a month. Hope this helps! :)

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Apr 13, 2021

Hello there,

My suggestion to you is to buy a good Indoor or outdoor gardening book (new or used) and refer to it.