Rustic Decor Inspiration

Friday's on the blog I like to compile a list of favorites for inspiration. This one is dedicated to rustic decor and how to use it in various areas your home. I don't know about you, but I am loving the addition of rustic touches in a modern way! On to the round up...
http://forthelloveofdecorating.blogspot.com/2014/06/friday-favorites-rustic.html
The exposed brick brings such life to this eating area.
Rustic wood beams on the ceiling add so much character to this modern dining room.
Old wooden crates stacked on top of each other create a unique display.
A chippy bureau...
Reclaimed wood above the range hood and on the island play well with modern elements like stainless steel and marble.
Love me some barn doors!
Erica Martin

1 comment
  • Winepine

Love the rustic wood crate display! It gives an enchanted shabby-chic look to a modern décor. Have you ever decorated with wooden crates from vineyards? They're so chateau-chic, and add a decorative accent to kitchens, bathrooms and wine rooms. If your looking for original wine crates for shelving or future decoration projects visit Winepine - www.winepine.com