Drop Cloth Curtains

$50

Easy. Inexpensive. No-sew. Drop cloth curtains are beautiful, functional and perfect for your home!
I researched different drop cloth options and ended up buying these from amazon. I didn’t want seams and I wanted them to be long. I only ordered two, but if you want them bunched up or more full, order two more.
drop cloth curtains
You can also find drop cloth packages at your local Lowes or Home Depot store.
drop cloth curtains
I also researched different options to hang them. Ultimately, I didn't want to sew anything, so I ended up purchasing these so I could just clip them to the top!
drop cloth curtains
They were already black, however, if you wanted them to be a different color you could always spray paint them. These easily fit around a regular size curtain rod.
drop cloth curtains
I then folded the top twice to get the curtains to the exact length I wanted them when hung on the rod. I folded them in such a way that there were two folds at the top and the open edge was at the bottom. I held the curtains up on the wall to be sure they would hit the floor exactly where I wanted them to.
drop cloth curtains
Finally, add the clips on to the top of the curtain, spaced out evenly and hang on them the rod! Super easy! Stand back and admire your work and make any adjustments.
Courtney

• Sophia

Would show a little diagram or photo of the double fold you did? I'm not sure I get it. Thanks.

• Courtney

Imagine it looking like an 'M', with the two ends of the M being the end of the cloth. One side will be super long and go all the way to the floor. It will take a few tries to get it exactly the right size to hit the floor and get the folds to match up.

• Gladys Benitez

Was the total cost $50 for all three items?

• Qps33455645

I am from South Africa and would like to know what exactly canvas drop cloth is, not familiar with this. How would I clean it when it gets dirty as I have a B & B and would like to use it as a base cover on my beds. Please reply by email to qpsdis@mweb.co.za

• Mamabear318

Who ever would have thought drop cloths lxould be so cool. I just did something similar for a nautical themed BR. I actually used them for a bedskirt as well. Super cheap. I got mine at Harbor Freight. Uou can always find a 20% coupon. Thanks for sharing

• Gwen Morton

Great idea for my basement windows. Thanks for sharing.