DIY-Paper Buffalo Check Wall

$7

What better way to welcome Fall then to add a buffalo check wall! This project is ideal for renters, dorm rooms, or for those like me that can’t decide on something permanent.
Start by cutting your paper into squares. 8x8, 10x10, or 12x12, Depending on your wall size. I used a paper cutter, but siccors would work fine. Next you want to tape all four corners Of your square. Start on the bottom left of the wall going across in a pattern. Light gray, black, light gray, black. Next start your second row using a different pattern. Dark gray, white, dark gray, white. Cut and trim when needed on the ends. Place papers close together and as straight as possible.
You can do a full wall or like mine just the lower half. I added a piece of trim to complete the look!
This project was fast, easy, and inexpensive! You could also use different colors of paper. Just make sure they are in the same color family.
This paper pack has all the colors you need!
if your doing a big wall make sure to get more packs. I only used one for this wall that was 3 1/2 x 5.

Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Elkeestewart

• Veronica
    Veronica

Painters tape isn’t very strong and since you only put tape on the corners, doesn’t the middle part of the paper ‘bow out’ a little? How did you get the paper to lay completely flat on the wall? Very pretty and great solution for temporary decorating.

• Pdmkiss
    Pdmkiss

You have a wall drinking fountain in your home? Does it work and where did you find it?!

• Corvina
      Corvina

You can get these easily by searching Google. Use Google. Not bing or yahoo.

There are companies that sell to people like you and me!

I was able to buy a new set of lockers for my garage!

• Cheryl Gillman
    Cheryl Gillman

First, you have a drinking fountain in your home?!! That is so cool!!

Second, what a really awesome idea!! Makes it so much easier for people who rent to really make their space their own without making it permanent!! Instead of painters tape, you could use purple tape (it's for crafting, it holds really well but is also gentle enough to not too paper!)