DeeDee
DeeDee
  • Decatur, TX

Jello Mold Pumpkin Decoration - EASY!

$2

I'm pretty sure this is the easiest craft that I've ever done! If you want to make one too, the hardest part will be finding the vintage jello mold! But keep reading because I can help you out with finding one down below. I'm already keeping my eyes open for more!
jello mold pumpkin decoration easy
You will need one vintage jello mold (preferably orange), a stick from the yard (about 5 inches long), a glue gun and some decorations (ribbons or raffia) for tying around the stem.

This makes the perfect decor for your farmhouse kitchen!  I picked this jello mold up the other day while we were thrift shopping.  I only paid $1 for it! YES, bargain!  The moment I saw it, the idea to make this pumpkin popped into my head.  Do you ever do that?  You see something and say in your head, I could make "so and so" with that! :)
jello mold pumpkin decoration easy
STEP 1:  Glue the stick to the top of the jello mold.  I placed the stick right in front of the hanger that was already on the mold.
jello mold pumpkin decoration easy
Just hold the stick in place until the glue cools.  P.S. I cut the stick using our tree pruning shears.
jello mold pumpkin decoration easy
STEP 2:  Tie some burlap ribbon and raffia around the stick and then add a few faux leaves with hot glue
jello mold pumpkin decoration easy
Tah Dah! It's done and ready to hang up for your Fall decorations!  I told you it was the easiest craft ever!  Ok, who's going to make one now?

If you're looking to make one and need a jello mold, find the "GO" button down below or click right here to visit our blog for the links to a few I've found online and are for sale! Hurry, I only found a couple!

Click right here for my Dollar Tree Pumpkin Makeover! So cute!

Thanks for looking! :)
DeeDee