Turn a Recycled Plastic Container Into a Fairy Bridge

$5

We love recycling something unexpected and making things for our fairy garden. Like this little bridge.
turn a recycled plastic container into a fairy bridge
Would you believe me if I told you I used a plastic container to make the deck of the bridge?
Yup. It's so perfect for something like this. All you need to do is cut it in half and use one of the halves, together with a few Popsicle sticks and you have a stable base to work from. Just cut the Popsicle sticks and glue them down. You could use twigs instead for a more rustic look.
When it comes to the bridge railing there are so many ways to make some. We decided to create a bead and twine railing for ours. So after painting the bridge, beads were glued onto a piece of wire and then glued onto the base to form the upright supports. The railing were all joined together with some twine to finish it off. We don't want the fairies to fall of the bridge
And that's it. The fairy bridge is ready to go into your fairy garden.
Oh and don't forget to add a few cute little mushrooms too (you can get that tutorial here). I would love to know what you think and if it's something you would make for your fairy garden. Until next time, hope you have a lovely, crafty week filled with fairy kisses and love.
A Crafty Mix - Michelle