How to clean the toilet of hard ring ?

+4

How do you clean the hard stains out of the toilet I have tried coke cola nothing also WD40 and others I have not tried a grinder yet

• Wal33982631 Wal33982631 on Sep 19, 2018

But lava stick

• Chloe Crabtree Chloe Crabtree on Sep 19, 2018

Dampen the rust stains with water. Spread a layer of baking soda over them. Wet a soft nylon brush with water and scrub the baking soda gently into the rust stains. The water in the brush should combine with the baking soda to form a paste; if it doesn't, wet the brush again to add more water to the mixture.

• Joy30150932 Joy30150932 on Sep 19, 2018

Do not use a grinder as you will permanently remove the finish and the stain will never go away. Try using something like Clorox Toilet Bowl cleaner.

• Karen | Decor Hint Karen | Decor Hint on Sep 19, 2018

Hi! I swear by a toilet pumice. If you have a porcelain toilet it won't scratch. They come with a handle and will buff away hard water stains. Works every time for me! You can buy them on Amazon - that's usually where I get mine. This is the one I get.

https://www.amazon.com/Pumie-Toilet-Bowl-Remover-TBR-6/dp/B000BPRDCW

• Zard Pocleeb Zard Pocleeb on Sep 19, 2018

Try bleach, then let it sit for a few hours.

• Joe Joe on Sep 19, 2018

Thank you for the help will try them

• DesertRose DesertRose on Oct 14, 2018

I soak our toilet all night or all day (if everyone will be gone) by pouring in white vinegar. I use at least 2 cups, then I scrub it. You can repeat it if needed, or use Mr. Clean magic toilet scrubber on the rest to take out any remaining slight rings. The vinegar will do most the work for you with a scrub brush it comes off easily. I use Mr Clean magic wand toilet scrubber for when it has been a week or more since I removed the hard water rings.