LA Murano
LA Murano
  • West Sunbury, PA

30 Second Hack to Clean up Spilled Nail Polish!

$2

Today I made a huge mess. I accidentally dropped a bottle of nail polish on the hard kitchen floor and not only did the top crack right off, but it starting spinning in circles, spewing purple nail polish in a giant spiral all over the floor! Thankfully spilled nail polish is super easy to clean up and within minutes the floor looked good as new.
30 second hack to clean up spilled nail polish
It happened so fast I couldn't even react when the bottle dropped! It spun across the floor spewing polish and coming to a rest at the left of the picture. *sigh* I quickly grabbed a sugar canister and dumped it all over the purple nail polish mess.
After letting it set a few seconds I simply wiped it up with a paper towel!
Don't believe it? I don't blame you! I was sure it wouldn't work myself....which is why I grabbed the camera and shot a video of the nail polish wiping up off the floor like nothing. It's here on my blog if you'd like to see it!

• Sugar  (Grocery store)
  • Spilled paint
LA Murano

• Wanda abell

how to use it to clean dried nail polish on walls.

• LA Murano

Unfortunately you'll need something to either buff off the nail polish (like a magic eraser) or dissolve it like acetone, which might run the paint.