How to Clean the Toilet Ledge

One of our contributors answers one of our reader's questions about how to clean the toilet ledge. You do have to remove the seat in order to get to the area that is perfect aim for a four year old boy but you will be very pleased with the result. And believe it or not it is easier than you think!
Dealing with urine splash! This is at the perfect level for a four year old boy!
Break out the screw driver! Begin by removing the toilet seat. It is fairly simple. For more pics check out the blog post below.
A quick clean!Using the screw driver and a disinfectant wipe helps you get under the tan of the toilet!
Reattach the toilet seat! Stand back and enjoy it while it lasts!

Anna M

• Joanie

I was just griping at the men in my house. They had an excuse......it splashes and sometimes that is just the way it is. I SAID, I'M TIRED OF CLEANIN' PI-- OFF THE TOILET AND WALLS!!! SIT DOWN SINCE YA DON'T HAVE A GOOD AIM!!!!!!!

• TreasRseeker

Note to all mothers of little boys——teach your little man to sit when peeing! It will help you and your future daughter in law will love you!😉

• Joanie

Yeah........it could be easy to teach them when they're young. A man goes into a restroom and he stands at the urinals. My husband says he is a man.......he will NOT sit down.