How to Clean the Toilet Ledge

One of our contributors answers one of our reader's questions about how to clean the toilet ledge. You do have to remove the seat in order to get to the area that is perfect aim for a four year old boy but you will be very pleased with the result. And believe it or not it is easier than you think!
Dealing with urine splash! This is at the perfect level for a four year old boy!
Break out the screw driver! Begin by removing the toilet seat. It is fairly simple. For more pics check out the blog post below.
A quick clean!Using the screw driver and a disinfectant wipe helps you get under the tan of the toilet!
Reattach the toilet seat! Stand back and enjoy it while it lasts!

Anna M

• Debra

I cleaned under our toilet seat a while ago. I had to keep tightening the bolts and I noticed that when the seat was loose it was a bit yucky but I just cleaned it and tightened it again. Then one day I thought I'm just going to take the seat completely off and clean it really good. I couldn't believe how gross it was under there. EEEEEWWWW!!! Now I clean it regularly. Didn't know other people did this too. My husband just thought I was being "anal". No pun intended!

• Ann

Hahaha pun totally intended. I clean this too, once clean the mystery of the bad smell disappears.

• Joanie

I was just griping at the men in my house. They had an excuse......it splashes and sometimes that is just the way it is. I SAID, I'M TIRED OF CLEANIN' PI-- OFF THE TOILET AND WALLS!!! SIT DOWN SINCE YA DON'T HAVE A GOOD AIM!!!!!!!