A Tour of My Craft Shed...While It's Organized!

My girl's playhouse has now graduated to my craft shed. This is where I organize and store all of my crafting potential! I didn't want to buy any organizers, so I had to get creative with how to use the things I already had to create organization!
a tour of my craft shed while it s organized, craft rooms, home decor, organizing
It is busting at the seams with crafting potential! And the good thing is...I can see all of it now!
An old baker's rack with baskets houses all of my wreath making supplies.
This ladder now is the home for all of my ribbons. I even added a nail to the side of the ladder so that I could easily find my scissors.
Baskets and dishes group like items such as upholstery tacks and pickets.
Glass vases in the window sills hold rocks, marbles, spools and dominos.
Shelves with pegs can hold countless items!
This craft shed is a joy to work in! Now if I can just keep it this organized...
DaisyMaeBelle - Melissa

• Nancy T

Is your Craft Shed heated? I have a shed that I would love to do this to but it is not heated and I'm wondering if this would matter (would my paper & scrapbook stuff be hurt by the cold. The shed is dry inside but I live where it is rainy and damp a lot!

• @Nancy T It isn't heated. I do have a ceiling fan for warmer days. I keep some paper supplies out there and they have all been fine. It does stay dry. And our summers are very humid. I'm not sure if it would survive the rainy and damp conditions?! Sorry I'm not much help!

• Carol Sheriff

Was it costly to run electricity into it? Also, can you survive without water for the crafts? I may have missed the sink. If I had that craft cottage I wouldn't care if I had any extras!

• Wanda Brethorst

Suggsstion: put dowels on ladder steps & place ribbon rolls on them
    Or use those small expandable tension curtain rods....