Tin Heart Bunting

$15

This tin heart bunting is super easy to make. You see, the tin is actually vinyl!\ The vinyl panels are from DIY Decor Store and are plastic manufactured to look like tin. They are meant to be used for a backsplash, but I easily cut my scrap pieces with scissors into heart shapes to make this tin heart bunting.
tin heart bunting
This is a full size vinyl panel that looks like tin. I used the scraps left over from my backsplash.
tin heart bunting
I cut a simple heart template from paper and taped it to the vinyl. Then I cut around it with regular craft scissors.
Draw a simple heart yourself or use a stencil. The hearts I cut out are approx 7 inches wide. I cut out 5 hearts.
tin heart bunting
I used a hole punch to make a hole in each side of each heart to string the yarn through to hang the banner.
tin heart bunting
Then I strung the hearts from yarn. I weaved it though the holes at the back of the hearts so that you don't see the string.
I used clear thumbtacks to attach it to the wall.
tin heart bunting
I hung the bunting above my bedside table in my bedroom. It is approx 3.5 feet long.

• Vinyl tin panel  (Home depot)
  • Hole punch  (craft store)
  • Yarn  (craft store)
Adrienne Carrie Hubbard