My Front Porch is Dressed for July 4th!

I love to dress my front porch for the holidays! With the Fourth of July right around the corner, I bought several mini American flags and proudly displayed them!
my front porch is dressed for july 4th, patriotic decor ideas, porches, seasonal holiday decor
I started with 2 old shutters leaned up beside the front door, iron topiaries and potted boxwoods. I love the potted boxwoods because they require very little watering!
I filled a picket fence container with greenery and flags for my front door.
My potted boxwoods also got a few flags. I love the way the flags look with the greenery.
And my golden seems to like the new look!
And our front porch is her favorite place for an afternoon nap!
DaisyMaeBelle - Melissa