Yarn Pom Pom Pumpkin Garland

$10

Make this cute pumpkin garland for all your Halloween and fall decorating using orange yarn and some floral wire.

yarn pom pom pumpkin garland

It only takes a few simple materials to make an adorable pom pom pumpkin garland that will look great in your home decor from Halloween through Thanksgiving, all autumn long.

yarn pom pom pumpkin garland

A pom pom maker isn't strictly necessary, but man, does it make making yarn pom poms easy! And the pom pom maker is less than $6 for a set with four different sizes of forms, so it's not an expensive tool.

yarn pom pom pumpkin garland

The hardest part of this project? Finding good orange yarn! I was surprised how few options I had in my local craft stores.

yarn pom pom pumpkin garland

The pumpkin stems are made with a loop of the kind of floral wire that looks like grape vine. I used a hot glue gun to glue the ends of the wire loop deep in the pom pom, and I strung my pom pom pumpkins on twine. Easy and rustic.

yarn pom pom pumpkin garland

I love the texture and whimsy these pom pom pumpkin garlands add to my fall mantle! And they were really cute on their own, but man, when layered together with the crepe paper bat garland and my paper napkin tassel garland, they look amazing!

Nikki Wills