Critters coming into my home when it gets cold outside

+5

Do you think those electronic mouse and bug repellent plug ins work? Which is the best one to purchase? Want to place in my RV.

• Priscilla Priscilla on Sep 27, 2018

I've bought 3 different kinds and none of them worked

• Amoore Amoore on Sep 27, 2018

I wonder how come there are so many reviews that give positive feedback? Thanks much.

• Dfm Dfm on Sep 27, 2018

The mouse version. Did work after the house flooded in 1993. But, we also put out a live catch mouse trap.the best way to keep pests out is seal up any cracks, loose bits where bugs and mice can get in. Caulk the holes, cracks, tops of base boards. You can get a guide from the internet the bob villa page might still have it.

• Amoore Amoore on Sep 27, 2018

I will look at the Bob Villa page. Appreciate it. I will try to do research on the best one to work on the mices. My cat does help.

• Rynn Rynn on Sep 27, 2018

Simpler idea. I just read that placing small pieces of Irish Spring soap around in the corners, nooks, and crannies will keep pests out. It was especially recommended for RVs and campers. ( I have heard for years that mice and bugs do not like the scent of mint. One great feature here is that the soap will not harm your family since it is not actually poison. )Hope this works for you!

• Amoore Amoore on Sep 27, 2018

Ya know, I actually just heard that yesterday. I like the smell too. I will try that one too. Thanks dear.

• Ann30088081 Ann30088081 on Sep 27, 2018

Bell & Howell ultrasonic plug in repellers work

• Amoore Amoore on Sep 27, 2018

I will check into Bell $ Howell then. Appreciate the response Ann.