Doors 🚪 Doors 🚪 Doors!

$200

So, I really wanted to New garage doors. Mine were outdated and Umm 😐 just plain ugly. I thought about buying new ones but the thought of paying at least $800 for each door... Nahh! I got this. I’ll paint those suckers... So here’s what I did!
doors doors doors
I wiped the doors clean with soap and water. Then taped everything off.
doors doors doors
Here comes the scary part and honestly I was freakin our a bit 😬
I chalk painted the doors a rhubarb color, for texture. The chalk paint dries quick..
doors doors doors
So, I started staining the doors. I used a dark walnut. The stain takes a few days to dry.
doors doors doors
I then chalk painted around the windows and used a black color.
I also used a spar uerathane for the final coat.. it made the doors super shiny.
doors doors doors
The garage doors turned out so very good I had to do the side doors
doors doors doors
And this is the final outcome...
I love them and I’m kinda obsessed with them  lots of hard work but so worth the sweat equity!!
doors doors doors
oh... and this is the back door.... swoon

Black colored chalk paint by waverly