Halloween Spider Plate Wall

$10

Turn old or thrifted plates into a wall of creepy crawly spiders with this simple project using Halloween window decals! If you love this easy idea, I have a ton of simple home decor and holiday projects that make a big impact on my blog Design Improvised. Check them out!
halloween spider plate wall
A grouping of plates makes a catching focal wall, and the addition of spiders bring a whole new feel to a traditional plate display!
halloween spider plate wall
Supplies:
  • Mismatched white plates (I headed to my local Goodwill to find mine for $1 a piece)
  • Spider window clings ( these spiders are similar to what I used)!
halloween spider plate wall
Step 1: a project doesn't get much easier than this - just smooth the window cling onto the plate! You can add multiple spiders to larger plates. Change the direction and placement to make it look like they are climbing up the wall together. The black decals really pop against the white plates.
halloween spider plate wall
Step 2: Hang on the wall with large 3M command strips or with traditional plate hangers. Melamine is a great option if you don't want to risk plates breaking!
Design Improvised | Haeley Giambalvo

• Diane

Why use plates?? I just apply those spiders “on” my wall.....

• Andrea Rohrbach

Have to be careful If applying to wall directly i have had some of these clings pull paint or mar wall surface