Design Improvised | Haeley Giambalvo
- San Antonio, TX
5 Minute Spider Wreath
Need a quick wreath to put on your front door for Halloween without having to spend more than 5 minutes to make it and $10 in supplies? Then I have the wreath for you! If you like this simple idea, be sure to check out all the easy Halloween decor crafts on my blog Design Improvised.
This spider wreath is the perfect combo of spooky and chic, especially when hung with a fun black and white chevron ribbon.
- Large grapevine wreath (use your 40% off coupon at the craft store!)
- Faux spider web (get it from the dollar store)
- 1-2 felt spiders (the craft stores and dollar stores often have these in their Halloween section, or you could cut one from black felt by hand)
- Small plastic spiders
Step 1: Start by stretching a piece of spider web across the wreath. It will naturally stick to the branches and hold itself in place. Trim any excess.
Step 2: add a couple large spiders to the wreath with hot glue.
Step 3: Finish the wreath by adding a bunch of small plastic spiders to the web and hanging with a graphic black and white ribbon.
If you like this idea, then check out all the other festive fall and Halloween crafts on my blog Design Improvised!
- Grapevine wreath (Craft store)
- Faux spider web (Dollar store)
- Plastic spiders (Dollar store)
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!Go