5 Minute Spider Wreath

$10

Need a quick wreath to put on your front door for Halloween without having to spend more than 5 minutes to make it and $10 in supplies? Then I have the wreath for you! If you like this simple idea, be sure to check out all the easy Halloween decor crafts on my blog Design Improvised.
5 minute spider wreath
This spider wreath is the perfect combo of spooky and chic, especially when hung with a fun black and white chevron ribbon.
5 minute spider wreath
Supplies:
  • Large grapevine wreath (use your 40% off coupon at the craft store!)
  • Faux spider web (get it from the dollar store)
  • 1-2 felt spiders (the craft stores and dollar stores often have these in their Halloween section, or you could cut one from black felt by hand)
  • Small plastic spiders
5 minute spider wreath
Step 1: Start by stretching a piece of spider web across the wreath. It will naturally stick to the branches and hold itself in place. Trim any excess.
5 minute spider wreath
Step 2: add a couple large spiders to the wreath with hot glue.
5 minute spider wreath
Step 3: Finish the wreath by adding a bunch of small plastic spiders to the web and hanging with a graphic black and white ribbon.
5 minute spider wreath
If you like this idea, then check out all the other festive fall and Halloween crafts on my blog Design Improvised!

• Grapevine wreath  (Craft store)
  • Faux spider web  (Dollar store)
  • Plastic spiders  (Dollar store)
Design Improvised | Haeley Giambalvo