Embroidery Hoop Pumpkin
A Quick and Easy Fall Decoration.
How to Create an Embroidery Hoop Pumpkin...
What do you get when you find an outdated plaid Fall shirt, a small oval embroidery hoop and then you add a few simple embellishments and some Joy Iron On Embroidered Letters?
You get a cute little Fall Pumpkin and A Quick and Easy Fall Decoration.
For my Embroidery Hoop Pumpkin I used: (*affiliate link)
Lay the embroidery hoop onto the fabric first and then place the letters inside the hoop to help you figure the best placement.
- Set Iron to cotton setting, approx. 350 degrees, or follow garment care label.
- Position letters with shiny side down onto fabric.
- Cover letters with a fine cloth. With a firm pressure, iron cloth over letters for 30 seconds.
- Turn fabric over and iron the back for another 30 seconds.
- Loosen the screw on the top of the embroidery hoop and insert fabric making sure to keep the letter alignment straight. (re-tighten screw)
- Trim excess fabric from outside of embroidery hoop.
- Glue the green braided trim around the outside of the embroidery hoop.
- Tie ribbon and leaves to the top of the frame.
- Glue small acorn embellishment onto ribbon.
- Super cute and simple to make.
Visit Sue's Creative Workshop www.sueeldred.com for more creative inspiration. (or click on the blog post link below)
Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. More info
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!Go